Monday, December 8, 2008

Leaving High-Sec

After a little searching and reading of Wensley's Rifter Guide I made the decision to leave my Caldari training on the backburner for the next while.

I bought and fitted a few rifters and set out with the goal of fulfilling my application requirements to The Tuskers.

Kills.

I needed them.

Solo.

And with that in mind I set off in my T1 fit rifter. I gave a friendly wave to the Concord as I passed through the gate into low-sec space.

I had some training in fleet ops and I thought my solo roaming would make use of those skills. As it turns out, I needed a few more skills that I knew nothing about at this time. I'm not talking about those late 30s-erotic-female-voiced "Skill Training Complete" skills either.

I'm talking about those target finding and dog-fighting type skills. I won't share how many rifters I lost learning those firsthand.

No comments:

Post a Comment